Flag, cutter, gobo

EN: Flag, cutter, gobo


An Opaque panel used to block light and shadow the subject, background, or camera lens. It can also hide lights in the dark recesses of a scene. Which term you use depends upon the device s size and what part of the country you alight in.
Tiffan edu Glossary